ADVA DWDM optical transport system FSP 3000
Scalable optical transport for profitable growth
Today’s optical transport demands are constantly changing. High-bandwidth services and cloud-based applications are booming and software-defined networking is evolvingto the domian of transport networks. Network operators and enterprises need a flexible and scalable solution fit for this challenging environment.
The increasing need for bandwidth delivered to any location in the shortest possible time, together with the need for low latency and robust security, is transforming optical networks and how they are managed. Our FSP 3000 has been designed to efficiently deal with this new environment, lowering its complexity and minimizing cost per-bit and operational efforts.
- up to 128 wavelengths for 25.6Tbit/s duplex capacity in a single rack
- High-density and energy-efficient design for smallest footprint, lowest power consumption and minimum material intake
- Lowest latency data encryption for any service on the transport layer
- Multitude of ROADM options for cost-effective and automated on-demand delivery of high-speed services
FSP Network Hypervisor
- Optical network abstraction for simple integration into SDN-based environments and multi-layer coordination
Guaranteed storage interoperability
- Optimized transponder modules for business continuity applications, qualified by all storage system and server vendors.